Conical Drain Plug
Ideal to quickly and effectively seal holes in pipework, drums, other containers, etc. Durable polyurethane plug forms a liquid-tight, chemical-resistant seal in seconds. Just wedge plug in drain for an easy alternative to permanently sealing your drains.
- A range of conical plugs to allow you to quickly and effectively seal holes in drums, other containers, pipework etc.
- Each plug has a removable handle which helps when installing and removing it.
- Washable and reusable.
- Allows your drain to function normally when plug is removed.
- Each conical plug comes with a black storage bag (composition: polyurethane coating on a polyester frame).
- Resistance to chemical substances: No contraindication at: hydrofluoric acid, formaldehyde, hexane, methanol, glycol-propylene, petrol, kerosene.
- Attention with: Sulphuric acid (slight shrinkage), phenol 50°C (significant swelling), three-day tests.
|Diameter:||Ø 35-70 mm||Ø 60-92 mm||Ø 85-120 mm||Ø 120-180 mm||Ø 170-230 mm|
|Height:||160 mm||160 mm||160 mm||160 mm||160 mm|
|Weight:||0.4 kg||0.8 kg||1.5 kg||3.1 kg||5.6 kg|