IBC Spill Pallet for 1 x 1000 ltr IBC Deck
Typical applications are
- Chemical industry, chemical storage
- Hazardous goods storage (liquid)
- Liquid hazardous waste storage
- Oil and lubricant management
- Food industry
- 100% polyethylene for chemical compatibility
- Removable plastic grid for easy clean-up
- Forklift pockets to aid transportation
- UV Stabilised
This IBC spill pallet is fully compliant with the UK and EU 110% bund regulation and is specifically designed for use with most common footprints of 1000ltr intermediate bulk containers (IBC). The integral support columns have been modified to accommodate a grid-mesh which should be used when working with an IBC with a metal pallet base; otherwise, you can still sit the IBC directly onto the support columns.
The unit comes complete with a grid mesh deck and to the front of the spill pallet is a built-in 260mm deep decanting area which allows any leaks/drips to be contained within the sump and as you would expect the unit has broad range chemical compatibility. You will require an appropriate size/capacity fork lift truck to offload this item from the delivery vehicle. Our standard delivery doesn’t include any offloading.
|Tare weight:||77 kg (91 kg including grid mesh deck)|
|Sump capacity:||1125 ltr|