Rough & Smooth Wet Wipes for Hand and Surface Cleaning (Flowpack)
Dirteeze Rough & Smooth heavy duty wipes have a unique micro-bead surface for increased cleaning power, these wipes are the toughest available. It is suitable for removing many aggressive contaminants (adhesives, inks, water-based paints etc.)
- Pre-moistened so no need for water
- Dual-sided with micro-beaded side for agitating grime, smooth side for wiping away
- High strength for use on rougher surfaces
- Good absorbancy with liquid spills and cleans faster
- Skin-patch tested as safe to use on skin
- Contains aloe vera for keeping hands moisturised
- Conforms with EC1223/2009 Cosmetic Directive
- Antibacterial tested to BS EN1276
- Snapfast lid for keeping wipes moist after re-sealer has been removed
- Use on hands, tools machinery and most surfaces
- Mobile workers, construction trade, engineering
Removes the following and more:
- Fast removal of Semi-cured silicone sealant and decorators caulk
- Oils and greases
- Water-based paints
- Expanding foam
- Dirt and grime
- Wear protecting gloves when cleaning surface!
- Don’t use for hand cleaning if you notice skin irritation!
- Always close the opening of the dosing tube to prevent the wipes from drying out!
- Store away from sunlight, open flame and heat!
- Avoid contact with the eyes or damaged skin!
- Keep out of the reach of children!
|Material:||A non-woven spunlace fabric (hyrdroentangled viscose and polyester fibres) with plastic resin embedded micro beads.|
|Packaging:||40 pcs of 20 cm x 22 cm wipes in in flowpack with snapfast lid *|
|Material weight:||Spunlace non-woven material 58 gsm with added 35 gsm beads.|
|Lotion:||An anti-bacterial blend of solvents and cleansing agents in water.|
|Full details:||Aqua, Ethyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Lemon Oil, Glydant DMDMH, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride Monohydrate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.|
|Applications:||Use for cleaning hands, tools and surfaces. For the removal of general grime, oils, greases, oil and water-based paints, semi-cured wet sealants (acrylic and silicone), expanding PU foams and more.|
|Applicable Regulations:||Cosmetic Directive EC 1223/2009; SDS 1907/2006/EC, Article 31|
|Wholesale packaging:||* 16 pcs of flowpacks / carton box (51 cm x 31 cm x 19 cm)
**42 pcs of carton boxes / pallet (120 cm x 100 cm x 142 cm)