Bamboo Wet Wipes for Hand and Surface Cleaning (Flowpack)
The Dirteeze Trade mate Bamboo Pro Wipes are ideal for removing paint, foam adhesives, oil, grease and more. The tub includes 25 pre-moistened wipes, so there is no need for water when cleaning on the go. Made from 100% Bamboo Fibers, these innovative new wipes are 100% Sustainable and Biodegradable. Cosmetic approved, with zero recorded irritation on all skin types.
- Pre-moistened so no need for water
- Outperforms polypropylene (plastic) wet wipes
- Made from 100% Bamboo Fibers, these innovative new wipes are 100% Sustainable and Biodegradable
- Bamboo grows up to 2 feet per day, is 100% biodegradable and fully sustainable.
- The bamboo fibers yield a super thick, low lint material that is soft, absorbent & strong!
- Super absorbent with high lift on grime
- Tested to OEKO-TEX standard 100 for harmful substances. VOC free lotion. (No volatile organic compounds). The Bamboo Stock Used are Certified Organic by USDA.
- Cosmetic approved, with zero recorded irritation on all skin types.
- Conforms with EC1223/2009 Cosmetic Directive
- Antibacterial tested to BS EN1276
- Use on hands, tools machinery and most surfaces
- Mobile workers, construction trade, engineering
Removes the following and more:
- Fast removal of Semi-cured silicone sealant and decorators caulk
- Oils and greases
- Water-based paints
- Dirt and grime
- Wear protecting gloves when cleaning surface!
- Always close the opening of the flowpack to prevent the wipes from drying out!
- Store away from sunlight, open flame and heat!
- Avoid contact with the eyes or damaged skin!
- Keep out of the reach of children!
|Packaging:||25 pcs of 20 cm x 25 cm wipes in flowpack with snapfast lid *|
|Lotion:||An anti-bacterial blend of solvents and cleansing agents in water.|
|Full details:||Aqua, Ethyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Lemon Oil, Glydant DMDMH, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride Monohydrate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate|
|Applications:||Use for cleaning hands, tools and surfaces. For the removal of general grime, oils, greases, oil and water-based paints, semi-cured wet sealants (acrylic and silicone), and more.|
|Applicable Regulations:||Cosmetic Directive EC 1223/2009; standard BS EN1276, OEKO-TEX standard 100|
|Wholesale packaging:||* 16 pcs of flowpacks / carton box (45 cm x 38 cm x 14 cm)
**42 pcs of carton boxes / pallet (120 cm x 100 cm x 165 cm)