Antibacterial Wet Sanitising Wipes (Bucket)
Dirteeze Rough & Smooth heavy duty wipes have a unique micro-bead surface for increased cleaning power, these wipes are the toughest available. It is suitable for removing many aggressive contaminants (adhesives, inks, water-based paints etc.)
- 1000 strong hydrophilised triple layer (SMS) blue wipes 25gsm 20x20cm
- Kill rate up to 99.999%. Log reduction of bacteria in 10 seconds.
- Quat-Free, Biguanide Free, Alcohol Free, Taint Free, Food Safe
- Attractive bucket with full printed information and snapfast lid for keping wipes dry
- Biocidal Product approved (BPR Article 95, as amended by Regulation (EU) 334/2014)
- The wipe, together with the disinfectant fluid, has been tested according to EN1276, EN1650, EN13697
- Outstanding microbial performance against gram positive and gram negative bacteria, yeast and viruses
- Test strains: P.Aeruginosa, S.Aureus, E-Coli, E.Hirae, C.Albicans, Influenza Type A (H1N1), Vaccinia Virus, BVBV, Mycobacterium Terrae
- For high volume food production areas
- Hospitality and private kitchens
- Food industry and public catering
- Meat and butcher shops
- For disinfecting worktops of restaurants, kitchens, butchers, refrigerators and other surfaces
- For disinfecting cookware, ovens, cutting boards, cutlery, kitchen utensils, glasses
- For disinfection of mobile kitchen preparation surfaces and equipments installed on the site
- Wear protecting gloves when cleaning surface!
- Always close the opening of the dosing tube to prevent the wipes from drying out!
- Store away from sunlight, open flame and heat!
- Avoid contact with the eyes , mouth or damaged skin!
- Keep out of the reach of children!
|Packaging:||1000 pcs of 20 cm x 20 cm blue wipes in plastic bucket with snapfast lid*|
|Material weight:||triple (SMS) hydrophilised layer 25 gsm|
|Lotion:||Mixture of solvents and cleansing agents including one ingredient that must be identified as per Commission Directive 1999/45/EC, and Directive 67/548/EEC (N-(3 Aminopropyl)-N-Dodecylpropane-1,3-Diamine)|
|Applications:||The product is designed for use on hard surfaces and sanitising stainless steel utensils in food preparation environments, Restaurants, Food Processing Plants, Schools, Office Buildings & other institutions.|
|Applicable Regulations:||BPR Article 95, as amended by Regulation (EU) 334/2014; Standards: EN1276, EN1650, EN13697|
|Wholesale packaging:||* 72 pcs buckets / pallet (120 cm x 100 cm x 140 cm)|