Absorbent Snake Oil Only Sanol™ 2,2 m
Typical applications are
- Used as a barrier preventing and limiting oil and chemical spills in different types of industries
- To fence off spill in depot or other storage space, where drum packages are used
- Ideal for placing around leaking machines in machine rooms
- Ideal for placing around printing machinery etc.
- Its biggest advantage: it needs less frequent replacement
- High absorption capacity
Sanol™ Drum Length Oil Only is made with a loop in one of the ends, making it simple to fasten the Drum Length Oil Only around a steel or plastic drum. It is recommended to use in combination with Sanol™ Drum Top Mat for minimizing all spill release. Sanol Drum Length Oil Only may be used outdoors as well, since it will not absorb any water. Miscellaneous: Will not bleed – absorbed fluids are contained in the product. All Sanol™ products must be stored in tight original package until used.
The Sanol absorbents may be completely incinerated, but after absorption of hazardous liquids, the national or regional regulations may not allow such handling. Always contact the local authorities for advice and recommended actions. Sanol absorbent foam is made of material that are biodegradable.
|Content:||Carbon, nitrogen, water, ammonium phosphate|
|Weight / size:||Ca. 200 g,
220 cm x 8 cm Ø
|7-8 litre oil / pcs|
|Manufacturer:||SANOL AB, Partille, Sweden|
|Standard package:||15 pcs / box,
12 boxes / pallet*
|* pallet size: 80 cm x 120 cm x 180 cm, weight: max. 65 kg|