Antibacterial Wet Sanitising Wipes (Tub)
Ideal for cleaning and sanitising food preparation areas, work surfaces, stainless steel utensils and equipment. Perfect for use in Manufacturing, Catering, Hospitality, Education, and other Private and Public sectors, kitchens, restaurants, also in Meat and Butcher shops.
- 1000 strong hydrophilised triple layer (SMS) blue wipes 25gsm 20x20cm
- Kill rate up to 99.999%. Log reduction of bacteria in 10 seconds.
- Quat-Free, Biguanide Free, Alcohol Free, Taint Free, Food Safe
- Attractive bucket with full printed information and snapfast lid for keping wipes dry
- Biocidal Product approved (BPR Article 95, as amended by Regulation (EU) 334/2014)
- The wipe, together with the disinfectant fluid, has been tested according to EN1276, EN1650, EN13697
- Outstanding microbial performance against gram positive and gram negative bacteria, yeast and viruses
- Test strains: P.Aeruginosa, S.Aureus, E-Coli, E.Hirae, C.Albicans, Influenza Type A (H1N1), Vaccinia Virus, BVBV, Mycobacterium Terrae
- Hospitality and private kitchens
- Food industry and public catering
- Meat and butcher shops
- For disinfecting worktops of restaurants, kitchens, butchers, refrigerators and other surfaces
- For disinfecting cookware, ovens, cutting boards, cutlery, kitchen utensils, glasses
- For disinfection of mobile kitchen preparation surfaces and equipments installed ont he site
- Wear protecting gloves when cleaning surface!
- Always close the opening of the dosing tube to prevent the wipes from drying out!
- Store away from sunlight, open flame and heat!
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth or damaged skin!
- Keep out of the reach of children!
|Packaging:||250 pcs of 20 cm x 20 cm blue wipes in dosing tub*|
|Weight:||1.1 kg / tub|
|Material weight:||triple (SMS) hydrophilised layer 25 gsm|
|Lotion:||Mixture of solvents and cleansing agents including one ingredient that must be identified as per Commission Directive 1999/45/EC, and Directive 67/548/EEC (N-(3 Aminopropyl)-N-Dodecylpropane-1,3-Diamine)|
|Applications:||The product is designed for use on hard surfaces and sanitising stainless steel utensils in food preparation environments, Restaurants, Food Processing Plants, Schools, Office Buildings & other institutions.|
|Applicable Regulations:||BPR Article 95, as amended by Regulation (EU) 334/2014; Standards: EN1276, EN1650, EN13697|
|Wholesale packaging:||* 8 pcs of tubs / carton box (49 cm x 26,5 cm x 27,5 cm)
**40 pcs of carton boxes / pallet (120 cm x 100 cm x 120 cm)